Energy-efficient Alternatives to Traditional Indoor Heating
Installing a pellet stove or fireplace means you can experience a warm, cozy, and crackling fire whenever you please! Not only do they create a warm and happy atmosphere, they add a unique element of style to homes and businesses of all kind. Energy efficient alternatives to traditional indoor heating, pellet appliances are virtually smoke-free, low-maintenance, and highly energy efficient. Visit Enchanted Fireside to Experience the WOW of our top-brand pellet fireplace inserts and stoves. Say GOOD BYE to the oil delivery man!
Benefits of a Pellet Insert
- Convenience and environmental: Pellet fireplace inserts are self-lighting, they have thermostat control and are self-cleaning – burn wood without the work or a chimney! Pellet fireplace inserts have great efficiency and heat circulation. Extremely low particulate emissions due to their high burn efficiency and the density of the fuel.
- Fire Characteristics: Similar to wood-burning but most pellet units have much higher combustion and heating efficiencies than ordinary wood stoves or fireplaces.
- Fire Starting: Some units have automatic ignition while others need you to manually light the pellets.
- Type of Heat: Adding more fuel will immediately increase convective heat. Radiant heat will remain steady.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Natural gas is piped directly to your home by a gas utility. Propane gas is stored on site in an above or below ground tank which is refilled by an LP gas provider.