Begin a career in the environmentally-responsible Hearth Industry!
Inspect, maintain and service wood stoves, pellet stoves, and gas stoves with Enchanted Fireside. Certified Enchanted Fireside Service Technicians earn $45,000 – $65,000 / year.
Enchanted Fireside, headquartered in Worcester, operates in the largest national network of Hearth Dealers. The Field Service Team supports our clients’ fireplaces and stoves to keep them operating safely, efficiently and with lowest emissions.
Enchanted Fireside offers:
- Earn while you learn!
- Paid Training, Tuition and Industry Certifications
- Regular 1st Shift hours: Monday-Friday 7:30am – 4:00 pm (w/30 minute lunch break)
- Part-Time 24-30 hours / 4-day weeks also available
- Steady work: Year-round, Full-time (35 – 40 hour weeks)
- All work is local to Worcester County – no travel (except for occasional training programs)
- Company Vehicle, all required tools, service computer (Microsoft Windows), and inspection drone
- Free company smartphone
- Free company uniforms
- Free Gym Membership
- Health Insurance (after age 25)
- 15 Days Paid Time Off (for vacation, sick or personal time; available after 1st 90 days)
- 6 Paid Holidays (New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- 401K with employer matching and profit share (after minimum employment period)
- Employee Discounts (after 1st year)
- A highly-supportive work team
- Opportunities for overtime during the fall/winter seasons
Service Technicians work independently and professionally in our customers’ homes while performing specific maintenance, troubleshooting and repair procedures. Our best technicians are safety-conscious, thorough and resourceful, and can communicate professionally with our customers.
You can have a successful career with Enchanted Fireside if you are:
- comfortable working independently (after extensive training)
- personable, clean-cut and respectful,
- logical and mechanically-inclined
- experienced with common hand and power tools
- able to use and climb ladders
- safety and detail-oriented
- able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, and
- enthusiastic to learn more
Experience with electronics, plumbing/ gas-fitting, and construction is preferred but not required.
Important: All applicants must have a good driving record, clean background, communicate effectively in English, and be able to move and lift 50 lbs. unaided. Additional requirements apply.
Learn more about Enchanted Fireside: Enchanted Fireside was recently featured in this industry publication: https://www.facebook.com/EnchantedFireside/posts/10157952687058129
An important step in our interview process is a paid “Shadow Day” to give you a first-hand look at the job and our company, before you make a commitment to join our team. We want Enchanted Fireside to be the right fit for you, and your family, as much as we want you to be the right candidate for us.
Complete this form to request an in-person interview:
Enchanted Fireside is an Equal Opportunity Employer.