SAVE 26% on Purchase AND Installation
Choose a qualifying* Wood or Pellet Stove or Insert and
SAVE 26% with the Federal Tax Credit!
There’s no better time then now to makeover that old fireplace or replace that old inefficient stove.
OR, add a new fire feature as an alternative heat source.
Not sure where to start?
*Not all brands qualify for the tax credit. Please consult one of our hearth design specialists to learn more.
Define your space with high-quality, low-maintenance appliances.
Pellet stoves are energy-efficient alternatives to traditional indoor heating. Installing a pellet stove or fireplace means you can experience a warm, cozy, and crackling fire whenever you please! Not only do they create a warm and happy atmosphere, they add a unique element of style to homes and businesses of all kind. Pellet appliances are virtually smoke-free, low-maintenance, and highly energy efficient. Say GOOD BYE to the oil delivery man!
- Benefits: Convenience. Pellet stoves are self-lighting and have thermostat control. Plus, they are self-cleaning (without the work or a chimney)! Pellet stoves have great efficiency and heat circulation. Extremely low particulate emissions due to their high burn efficiency and the density of the fuel. They can be a great addition to any room in your home.
- Fire Characteristics: Similar to wood-burning but most pellet units have much higher combustion and heating efficiencies than ordinary wood stoves or fireplaces.
- Fire Starting: Some units have automatic ignition while others need you to manually light the pellets.
- Type of Heat: Adding more fuel will immediately increase convective heat. Radiant heat will remain steady.
- Fuel Storage & Handling: Like wood, dry storage is suggested. Pellet fuel is normally sold in 40-pound bags. Normal usage is 3-4 tons a year, about 150 – 200 bags. Bags are often sold as 1 ton on a pallet.